The T Level Transition Programme is a new 16 to 19 study programme designed to develop the skills, experience, knowledge and behaviours to enable you to progress and succeed on a T Level.
Why Choose This?
- It prepares you to progress and be successful on a T Level.
- It will build your knowledge and skills in English and Maths to achieve Level 2.
- You will complete work experience to equip you with the skills and confidence you need.
- You will have the opportunity to gain a Level 2 OCR Cambridge Technical Award in Health and Social Care part of the Transition Programme.
Areas of Study & Assessment
Core Content of the T Level Transition Programme Includes:
- Diagnostic and guidance period
- English and maths
- Work experience and preparation
- Pastoral support and personal development
Introductory technical skills which will include the Level 2 OCR Cambridge Technical Award studying two units:
- Working in a person-centred way