Provision is provided by Lordswood Sixth Form Centre to ensure students meet their entitlement for personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education. This is partly delivered through the morning review programme and on three PSHE days over the two years.
At Key Stage 5 students will cover the following core themes:
- Core themes
- Health and wellbeing
- Living in the wider world – economic well-being, careers and the world of work
Students are required to attend registration at 8.35 each morning.
The schedule for the morning programme is as follows;
- Monday – News and current affairs quiz
- Tuesday – Review programme covering the three core themes
- Wednesday – Short registration period
- Thursday – Careers, admin, academic support
- Friday – Assembly/Thought for the Day